The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 36 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 36 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5132 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5132 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7288 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7288 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5152 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7288 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7288 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5152 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

jeplus.org forums
Results view - Printable Version

+- jeplus.org forums (http://jeplus.org/mybb)
+-- Forum: Building simulation tools (http://jeplus.org/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: jEPlus+EA (http://jeplus.org/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Results view (/showthread.php?tid=97)

Results view - Antonio - 03-30-2015

Dear All,
good morning.

I have run an experiment in JEPlus + EA.

It has 9 variables
The project has 30 618 jobs
3 objectives functions
Just 1 IDF and epw files
population size 10
Max generation 200

After the simulation, I got just one point in the scatter plot .
I have the same results (for heating, cooling and daylighting) for all the cases (please look at the attached pictures) .

Is there a mistake?
Which may the problem be?

Thanks
Antonio

RE: Results view - navid - 03-30-2015

Hi my Dear Antonio
Yes,i think there is a problem.Could you send idf file to me {maybe directly via my email} to have a look at your idf file please?
cheers
Navid

RE: Results view - Antonio - 03-30-2015

I have just sent the idf file.
If you want I can send you also the JEPlus project.

Best
Antonio

RE: Results view - navid - 03-30-2015

Hi Antonio
I found an important bug in your project. The image which is attached in your mail gives everything where the problem is.
In addition, your EnergyPlus file has 18 warnings. it is better to correct them as well.
Cheers
Navid

RE: Results view - Antonio - 05-24-2015

Hi,

Could you help me to understand how read the attached graph?

What is the "solution count"?
why are there 2 different lines (blu and red)?

What does the pink band mean?

thanks
A.

RE: Results view - Yi - 05-30-2015

Antonio,

The solution count chart on the convergence lines page shows the number of Pareto optimal solutions (blue) and the size of the current population (red). The pink band in the objective charts shows the range (min-max) of objective function values found in the optimal solutions, with the centre line marking the mean value. These charts are used to estimate convergence of the optimisation process. You can consider the process is converged if all the lines remain flat for a number of generations.

Depending on your problem, convergence may take a long time, though. The attached screenshots show that, for even a simple problem like the pre-calc example, full convergence is still difficult to achieve. After 200 generations the number of optimal solutions are still rising in this case.

Yi