The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 36 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 36 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5132 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5132 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7288 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7288 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5152 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7288 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7288 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5152 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

jeplus.org forums
model calibration with jEPlus+EA - Printable Version

+- jeplus.org forums (http://jeplus.org/mybb)
+-- Forum: Building simulation tools (http://jeplus.org/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: jEPlus+EA (http://jeplus.org/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: model calibration with jEPlus+EA (/showthread.php?tid=404)

model calibration with jEPlus+EA - arambula - 12-04-2015

Hi everyone,
I´m trying to calibrate a model using jEPlus+Ea. I´ve followed the example in the jEplus site, but I´m having problems to understand which would be the right settings for my particular case. This is what I´ve done so far:
1-I´ve prepared the JEplus project (idf, rvi and rvx files) and everything seems to be ok when I run a few simulations.
2-Then I took the Python from the example and I included it in the project.
3-I prepared a csv file with the reference consumption values (monthly- heating, dhw and cooling). Because I´m running the simulation during heating season, all the values for cooling are 0.
4-I ran a few Python tests (in the Utilities Tab) and fixed the reported errors (they where related with file location and different sizing between the reference and the output files). The last run gave me no errors.
5-I opened jEPlus+EA and launched the simulation
The problem is that, even if the simulation works, it´s not giving me as a result the solutions that are closer to my reference values, but the ones with the lower consumption values... just as if the Python code wasn´t there...

Any ideas?
Thank you
R. Arambula

RE: model calibration with jEPlus+EA - Yi - 12-06-2015

Hi Arambula,

I think the problem is maybe with the Python script. Since you have set it to be run on each job in the RVX, the Python script will be called from within each individual case folder. So, to test the script in the jEPlus utils tab, the second argument to pass should be a sub-folder of the output directory, e.g. ....\_output\EP_P-T0-W-0...\ instead of ....\_output\. If this test is successful, you should see RMSE.csv being created in the case folder.

When running the project in jEPlus or jEPlus+EA (v1.6), those arguments specified in the testing utils tab are automatically created and passed to the script. If running a sample of the project in jEPlus is successful, i.e. the script's output is collected in AllCombinedResults.csv, it should work in jEPlus+EA, too. To check error message from the Python script when running as project in jE+ and jE+EA, look at the bottom of the console.log file in each case folder.

Let me know if this fixes the problem. Otherwise you can attached the project here so I can take a closer look.

Best,

Yi

RE: model calibration with jEPlus+EA - arambula - 12-08-2015

Hi Yi,
Thank you for your reply. I´ve tried to do as you suggested, but if I pass as second argument a sub-folder and the I run a test in the Utilities tab, it gives me the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\Users\RArambula\Documents\+PHD\_TREVISO\_model\_JEplus\CalcRMSE.py", line 16, in <module>
   args = sys.argv[4].split(';')
IndexError: list index out of range
While running the simulation without the Python script works fine.
Thanks
R. Arambula