The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 36 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 36 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5132 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5132 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7288 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7288 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5152 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7288 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7288 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5152 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

jeplus.org forums
problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt (Solved) - Printable Version

+- jeplus.org forums (http://jeplus.org/mybb)
+-- Forum: Building simulation tools (http://jeplus.org/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: jEPlus (http://jeplus.org/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt (Solved) (/showthread.php?tid=24)

Pages: 1 2

problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt (Solved) - navid - 12-20-2014

Hi everybody
I have a problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt in job list in file option.
Let’s assume we have Orientation parameter.For first try,when we take Orientations 0, 45, 60 in joblist.txt ,jEplus shows  AllCombinedResults  for Orientations 0 ,45 ,60 completely well,But without deletion of Orientations 0,45 ,60 outputs, for second try ,for  Orientations100,145 ,350 in joblist.txt, where as we have a new joblist.txt, jEplus shows SimResults.csv for before Orientations(0, 45, 60)!!!  Of course @@ Orientation @@ in AllCombinedResults is updated, But  jEPlus dose not update Results and overwrite  for new Orientations!!!!
Do you Know why Dears ??
Of course ,I think ,maybe jEPlus codes in java is the reason. Thanks a lot
Navid

RE: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt - Yi - 12-20-2014

Dear Navid,

I've got a feeling that this may have something to do with the file locking issue (see http://jeplus.org/mybb/showthread.php?tid=23) and that jEPlus does not clear output folders for the new run. I will put out a new version on Monday to address this issue.

On the other hand, could you post your joblist.txt here so I can see if there is any problem in it?

Regards,

Yi

RE: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt - navid - 12-20-2014

Hi My Dear Dr Yi,Yes,Of course.Dr,my joblist.txt is attached below.
Dr,it is very important for me that jEPlus overwrites new results for new joblist.txt.I hope new version of jEPlus dose it.
Thanks very much for everythings Dr.
Navid

RE: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt - Yi - 12-20-2014

To try if this is the problem, just manually delete the output folder before the next run. Normally not clearing the output folder does not cause problems. However, if you were looking at an output file, e.g. SimResults.csv is open in Excel, jEPlus will not be able to overwrite it and no error is reported... Anyway, before the new version, just be aware of this issue.

Yi

RE: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt - navid - 12-20-2014

Yes Dear Dr.I Know.If we delete the output folder before the next run,it does not cause any problems. But Dr,I would like not to delete the output folder before the next run and exactly want jEPlus to overwite the results for the next run.
Navid

Again Dear Dr Yi,Thanks for your consideration and time.I really hope new version of jEPlus can overwite the results for the next run for new joblist.txt.I am really waiting for new version of jEPlus to download.Thankyou.
Navid

RE: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt - Yi - 12-21-2014

Hi Navid,

After inspecting the code it turned out to be indeed a bug. It has been addressed, but before I put out a release, could you please test it and confirm the problem has been solve? I'd be much grateful for that.

You can download the new version from: (removed)

Cheers,

Yi

RE: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt - navid - 12-21-2014

Hi My Dear Dr Yi,
well,Thank you.I tried all new version of jEPlus features which you kindly sent to me ,for my all EnergyPlus models,even my dissertation models .Unfortunately i noticed two problems in this version.
first is,when we run jEPlus jobs,the results exactly are the same in previos version of jEPlus,But the results are repeated twice in AllCombinedResults.csv in two columns.
second is,when we use joblist.txt for two or more runs in one output folder,a massage appears,No choice and Yes choice and cancel.No choice just overwrites parameters,not results[bad option].Yes choice overwrites parameters and results well[good option].But,using commandline acts like No choice unfortunately.I mean jEplus dose not overwrite results for new joblist.txt using commandline again.As you Know better Dr Yi,using commandline is very important.I really wish,jEplus overwrites results for new joblist.txt using commandline and jEplus acts like Yes choice,not No choice ...!
Thanks for your consideration and time.
Navid

RE: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt - Yi - 12-22-2014

Dear Navid,

Thank you for testing the new version. The first problem you have found is a new bug and has been fixed in the fix below. I was unable to replicate the second problem, though. On my machine all results are updated as expected regardless of the yes/no choice. This works in the commandline mode as well. I wonder if it is something particular to your project. Could you post your project here, including the joblist files, and describe again step by step how you have run the tests, so I can reproduce the error?

Download the latest fix here: (removed)

Cheers,

Yi

RE: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt - ivank - 12-22-2014

I've spotted the same issue as Navid. The results summary files have not been updated unless the outputs folders are deleted firstly. Having a look in the outputs folders I think the cause of the problem is the SimResults.csv file which hasn't been updated. All other files in the simulation output folders are updated correctly including ESO file and eplusout.csv file.

RE: problem with jEPlus results while using joblist.txt - Yi - 12-22-2014

Ok, with Ivan's help the problem has finally been pinned down. The bug manifest itself only when you making changes to the model but run each job in the same job folder, which happens particularly when you use LHS sampling or, as in Navid's case, changing the parameter values but not the job names in the joblist file. I will release this version on SourceForge later, but you can download it here as well: http://files.jeplus.org/jEPlus_v1.5.1.zip

Navid, I have removed the option to delete the output folder, because it is not necessary if jEPlus is working correctly, and it is quite a risk for a user to accidentally deleting useful files. If you could test the new fix with your Matlab script and confirm if it works or not, it will be great!

Cheers,

Yi