The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 36 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 36 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 909 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 909 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5132 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5132 errorHandler->error
/global.php 909 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7288 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7288 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5152 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7288 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7288 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5152 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

jeplus.org forums
jEplus Commandline - Printable Version

+- jeplus.org forums (http://jeplus.org/mybb)
+-- Forum: Building simulation tools (http://jeplus.org/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: jEPlus (http://jeplus.org/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: jEplus Commandline (/showthread.php?tid=12)

jEplus Commandline - Rose - 10-11-2014

Hi EveryBody
About coupling jEplus to MATLAB ,I Will Really Appreciate Your Help to guide me How to Use jEplus Command lines?I mean,I really don’t Know,Where I must Paste or Use Below jEplus Commandline ??
Must I Paste it,in Utilities tab /Run ReadVars/in command line blank ?I don’t Think So.[my project name is=Project.jep ]and [my File name is Rose]: Huh
java -jar jEPlus.jar -job Rose/ Project.jep -file joblist.txt
I Really Appreciate your Time
Many Thanks and Regards
sincerely
Rose Martin

RE: jEplus Commandline - ivank - 10-13-2014

Hi Rose,

Launching jEPlus simulations from the command line is for advanced users. To be able to launch it you need to work in the command prompt (here I am assuming you are using Windows). Command prompt can be found in: Start, Programs, Accessories, Command prompt. The manual on basic commands in command prompt can be found here.

Once the command prompt is opened you need to change the working directory to the jEPlus folder (folder where the jEPlus.jar file is) by using CD command (change directory). If your jEPlus folder is on the Desktop it should be something like:
cd C:\Users\[User name - for example Rose]\Desktop\jEPlus\

Once you are in the jEPlus folder you will be able to execute first part of the command: java -jar jEPlus.jar -job

However, this is not sufficient to launch the simulation project. The second part of the command is related to the folder where your project.jep file is stored. Let's assume that your project.jep file is located in the TESTPROJECT folder on the Desktop. The full path to the project folder will be something like
C:\Users\[User name - for example Rose]\Desktop\TESTPROJECT\

This means that your command in the command prompt will be (bare in mind that the working directory is jEPlus):
java -jar jEPlus.jar -job C:\Users\[User name - for example Rose]\Desktop\TESTPROJECT\project.jep -file joblist.txt

You can also use relative path to the jEPlus folder. In that case, the command will be:
java -jar jEPlus.jar -job ..\TESTPROJECT\project.jep -file joblist.txt

In the above example you need to specify simulations to be executed in the joblist.txt file. If you would like to run all simulations defined in your project that you need to replace "-file joblist.txt" with "-all" (excluding quotations)

I hope this will help.
Ivan

RE: jEplus Commandline - Rose - 10-13-2014

Hi My dear ivan
Advices and helps are greatly appreciated.Thanks alot My dear ivan.Thank you.
rose